Thank you Haitham, client was very happy about the final work. Was a great pleasure working with you.
Quick response time and very easy to work with. Does a great job with the design and would definitely work with this designer again in the future.
Rapid turn around, excellent design
You ’ve created a great design as we requested
How whitney.sanders.jr started their business card journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the business card?
MUST: Conveys Ivy League/excellence feel, especially with the fonts. Could also mean elements of Harvard crimson or dark green. See: https://www.pinterest.com/sanderswe…ague-feel/
1. An element of continuity with the website (perhaps the dark blue on my website as a primary or secondary color here).
2. Designs without the photo.
3. Designs that put the photo with endorsements on the front as a cover, and information on the other side.
The update I sent after two days:
Hi folks, thanks for all your work so far! My favorite entries have pulled off a dark blue background on at least one side.
As I've been thinking, here's a prototype (http://palmettosatprep.com/Prototype-5Aug.pdf) that illustrates a few things important to me:
(1) I want the information separated front/back like the prototype.
(2) Front: name, tagline ("Nationwide SAT Prep"), and testimonials.
(3) Back: website very prominent, bio, and possibly another mention of my name so the bio connects in better (e.g. "Whitney tutors online nationwide.")
The color scheme in my prototype isn't ideal, it's just what I was able to do quickly.