Very easy to work with. Responsive and actually listens to your requests! Goes above and beyond for work. Helped me find a printer that will do what I want and revised the files to fit their template. Highly recommended.
This designer worked quickly with our team to incorporate our feedback and ultimately demonstrated the best adherence to our initial specifications.
- An :Designer
Great job and super fast turn around.
- kaylee CK
Awesome job! Creative and innovative design which brought in elements of the logo in a professional, clean and crisp way. When we started to narrow in on the design, Kaylee poured on the options and variations so that we could be certain that we got the final product we wanted. Kaylee exceeded expectations. Love it!
- Creative Boy 99
Great artist and completes work fast. Great to work with.
- james Sc
How Caitlin_Liotiris started their business card journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
http://www.energystrat.com Note: Please DO NOT use our website as a design guide/example - please only use it to read a bit more about our company
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the business card?
- We would like the business cards to use the colors identified in the attached AI logo files
- We want a standard sized (3.5” x 2.0”) card horizontal card
- We want a look that is clean, stylish, modern, and professional, but not overly simple or plain
Brand name to include on the business card
What to avoid
- Vertical business cards
- Design that looks overly basic or unskilled (I have attached our current business card as an example of this)
- Overly loud and obnoxious/distracting patterns
- Fonts sizes that are out of proportion
- Fonts or colors that are difficult to read