The Blonde Butler is a brand new catering concept launching December 2015 in Sydney, Australia. The business aims to bring back classic hospitality charm that has been lost throughout the years with the introduction of strict policies, procedures and processes. We’re in the business of serving and making our clients feel special!
Our business is fronted by The Blonde Butler himself who will deal one-on-one with all clients and will be present at all events.
Clients of TBB should expect to be given the attention they deserve when planning an important event from consultation stage right through to post event follow up.
We’re passionate about food and what we serve is sophisticated, stylish and modern – we’ll never get too fancy; we believe in good honest food presented with a modern twist.
Catering that turns heads. We specialise in:
• Finger food parties
• Food stations
• Pre-made platters
• Intimate private dining
USP: High end catering that is competitively priced
Target Consumer: The Competitive Party Planner (a bit of a show off)
• Inclusive, warm and inviting
• Sophisticated, chic & luxurious
• Sassy – we have a sense of humour
Creative thought starters:
• A colour palate that is fresh and vibrant, and one that supports food well on all comms platforms - think masculine Donna Hay
• Focus on TBB or BB for the logo (The Blonde Butler)
• Design should not be too busy; clean and crisp is key
• No icons of butlers or serving platters
We want to look modern and on trend, not dated.