I have thought about combining the idea of a tooth and implant together in a graphic, however, logo does not have to incorporate an implant or tooth -- open to ideas using only a tooth and using the letters A and D, "AD", from the name (Advanced Dentistry).
I uploaded some sketches and other logos below that I like as inspiration. I have stayed in the navy/gray/white color range, but definitely not limited to these colors. Open to any other ideas involving the coastal/modern theme.
I want to see:
1. Incorporating "of Mount Pleasant" either under the name or inside the logo if possible.
2. Modern, clean, sophisticated design that will appeal to an affluent upscale community (age 40-70)
3. A logo that could function in two versions - one in a circular design alone and one with the name underneath
I don't want to see:
1. Designs that are too fun/young, but also not stuffy/traditional
2. Tooth designs that are too literal or corny
3. No implant only logos - It is part of the practice, but not the main focus.
I have also included design concepts for the office interior in the images.