Taking into consider that you still have one day, I tried to help you with general feedback:
1. We prefer sans-serif fonts for the logo, we would like it to be easy to read, modern, elegant and strong
2. We are three girls and would like to have colour scheme different than deep blue. We don't have colour that we prefer as only option, but yellow, purple, grey, pink or red are more inline with our story - business mixed with creativity, elegant but strong
3. Try to think about logo and slogan as one element, but taking into consider that logo need to be stand alone element as well
4. The idea is to have easy to read, simple and clean logo with a little add-on which is "a little something extra" on the logo. It needs to have a story, be connected to the slogan itself in an intelligent way but not too abstract so my mother and my grandfather f.e. can understand it without too many explanations.
It can be done in two ways:
A) It can be integrated in the logo itself, in a font or element inside the logo (check the reference examples A). It would be great if that little element/ add-on can be used for background, mark, stamp etc (this is rounded on examples in references)
B) It can be an design element outside the logo and slogan, as an connection between logo and the slogan (check the reference examples B)
In order to help you a bit more, I've updated the reference pool with new logo examples that I like, which can maybe further explain my idea A and B.
PLEASE don't hesitate to send me a message with any questions you have! I'm almost always online and at your disposal. Also, please be so kind and put a few sentences with your ideas so I can understand them.
Good luck to everyone.
It might be helpful...
For me it is important that:
1. The logo does not have much details so it can be used in small dimensions
2. That the whole bi can be used in color and monochromatic if necessary
3. You may consider to create a part of a logo that can become a stand-alone sign (eg Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn ...). This part is not mandatory, in sketch it is a plus (+) sign, but it can be something else as well if you have some great idea
4. The stamp may contain the entire logo or at least a part of the logo so there is a link between them
Which messages should the visual identity deliver?
1. We are new and want to be different in a smart way
2. We will spice up your communication and ideas
3. We are friendly, but very professional
4. We can be flexible
5. We will always try to give you more
5. We are a team that will move you from the comfort zone
6. We will ask you questions that you may not want to put up with
7. We will always give you a solution