Please explore 2 types of logo directions:
1) Logotype. With this direction we'd like to see the core design concept or idea as part of the typography itself. The designs can affect all letters or just single letters like the "a" or "o".
2) Logo + Mark. With this direction we'd like to see a combination of a thoughtfully selected typeface (meeting the above criteria) and a mark/symbol. With this direction, feel free to explore geometric and organic shapes that tell the story of the business.
Focusing on the letter "a" in either direction could help in creating something that can live on its own outside of the typography - this is not necessary but just a suggestion, please explore all options.
Our hopes are to have a logo that is flexible enough to create a strong branding system from it. The attached logos include links that visualize how the logo is part of a bigger brand identity. Please make sure you are thinking of the bigger picture.
Some key words:
- Scientific / Tech
- New / Unique / Different
- Industrial Strength / World Class
- Use typefaces by established foundries that have multiple weights and are modern / clean in style.
- Focus on the idea of financial technology and not science (we are not a space exploration company or a science lab)