Gabi is definitely top notch! She is very skilled in her profession and is a very pleasant communicator. She provided a fair bid and efficiently created/presented a quality flyer for our company! We look forward to working with her again in the future!!!
- Katchmark Construction
How abe.medinajr started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Executive Medical Services
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Provides worldwide medical coverage for high net worth clients, executive and corporate travelers. Medical contingency plans include: hospital recommendations for urgent and emergency care and house call physicians for hotel or home visits. Tactical Medics are also available to be embedded with clients security teams.
High net worth individuals who appreciate quality care. Money is no real object, but more leaning towards powerful elegance, rather than flashy/ gaudy style.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
nice how the icon is incorporated into the logo
strong and sophisticated
trusted and clean design
bold and elegant.
like how the icon is integrated into the text.
GOAL: Looking to develop a logo which communicates a global, luxury and power with masculine undertones.
Our service is targeting high net worth people, who travel with a medical personnel. It should feel trusted and quality.
– strong/ powerful (but not intimidating)
– expensive/ luxurious
– high quality
- Consider playing with acronym EMS.
- would like the icon to be elegantly included in the wordmark.
- would be good to focus on Global, rather than medical. Our acronym is already associated with the medical industry - so would be good to communicate more obviously that we are global.
- logo should work as abbreviation EMS
- logo should work spelled out in full