How I wish to be perceived: Credible, easy going and light hearted, caring, professional (not overly professional and stuffed up- if that makes sense?)
What makes us unique…can be different depending on which business line we are discussing. For our company as a whole:
- Science and nature meet together to form legitimate well founded solutions to help people better manage their Diabetes
- We will have multiple product lines…within our model.
- The app is the most comprehensive app on the marketplace designed specifically for Diabetes in mind…it combines the nutritional database that some apps have..with the logs that other diabetes apps have..and combines them into a great tool for one person to use
- Our approach to our users/fanbase/etc is that we will continually provide cutting edge info and research as it relates to helping people manage their diabetes naturally
- Within our app we will have a forum and blog also where we will be disseminating tons of info about Diabetes, nutrition, etc
Top 3 Values:
1. Embracing Self-Care and Care for others by nurturing mind, body, & spirit
2. Integrity in all actions and interactions
3. Optimizing wellness as mother nature intended
(one more) Where Science meets spirit/nature…...
NOTE: Our business is based on scientific research that brings us back to the core of understanding how to care for ourselves using natural and holistic measures by exercising self care and responsibility.
Imagery I think of:
Trees, kale, apples, energy waves, roots into earth, herbs, plants, health care symbol (but not in the traditional sense)
To get ideas..although not sure it will help? I am sharing some competitors based on business line:
Different competitors bases on the product line:
Iphone app competitors:
My Net Diary Diabetes
My fitness pal
Drwhitacker.com supplement line
Hyperbiotics supplement line
Nature Made- supplement line
Natures Way supplement line
Pure essence labs supplement line
Renew life supplement line
Swanson supplement line
Informational Product Competitors: (i.e books/video trainings)
Dr Mark Hyman- Blood Sugar Solution
Yuri Elkaim – Super nutrition academy
Dr Bernstein Diabetes Solution
Eat to Live- Joel Fuhrman
I ordered this pack on 99 designs, but ultimately, I am willing to spend more to get the things I ultimately need:
- The things I need to get a full quote from you:
- Logo for web site
- Logo for app icon, which can not have the name of the business..only a small picture…but still hopefully representative of the overall logo?
- Logo for app landing page (first page people see when they enter the app)…this could be the log just sized for landing page of app..my tech people will probably be able to do this?
- Logo…that I guess I can also use on a business card if I have any made..will just be the logo sized properly
- Label designed for supplement line
*** in essence I need a logo with business name, a logo for app without business name (not enough space to have on app icon for iphone), and a label using the logo for supplement line
We are looking to create a brand image for Diabetes Naturally across ALL business lines so people can recognize us if they are online on our app, purchasing our supplements, .
Do not bother going to my web site because the logo on there is not the one we are going to use.....I need people to think from scratch.
The colors I need:
Greenish, blue, and either purple and/or red and/or yellow
I want colors the invoke feelings of:
- And “action”
Although the feeling of nature and action may be competing with each other?
Blue (blue/purple) is supposed to represent trust, strength, etc..the purple gets into creativity and wisdom
Yellow I guess invokes warmth
GO to this site:
and please ignore the logo that is there now...I am only showing you because i need this new logo you are desiging to fit in with the current color scheme in some capacity (particularly the green)