dr.wells got their new logo & brand identity pack by running a design contest:
Multiple Location Chiropractic Office Needs Soft, Yet Cutting-Edge Eye-Catching Logo
Check out dr.wells's Logo & brand identity pack contest…
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Target audience 60% female mostly 35-54. Feminine but not to feminine, softer, etc also needs to be somewhat modern, as the other 40% is males 25-54 who appreciate modern techniques, etc.
Attaching current logo. Also attaching another logo that I liked. I am still wanting to use alot of blue and green as those are our main colors and health related colors. www.betterhealthalaska.com
$899 Silver package
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Logo & brand identity pack starts at $599.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo & brand identity pack.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
dr.wells collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
We are a start-up medical laboratory - processing blood tests for doctors, clinics and patients in London...
We are a little rising dental practice in Leipzig/Germany with qualitiy-orientated, modern treatment methods. We tar...
General Dentistry. This practice will be family oriented, marketing to younger families with children but also being ...
Our campus is a bio and pharmaceutical research and development center for the isolation and formulation of cannabis ...
***READ!!!! I DO NOT WANT A SPINE OR ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE ONE!!!*** I am a chiropractor who is fresh out of school
Private practice plastic and hand surgery practice. Offers both services equally including cosmetic surgery. Based in