1. Please read the whole brief.
2. The logo should convey the idea of Maker space movement and the Arsenal of tools that we provide. We would appreciate a design that is sophisticated and robotic in nature. Something that will show ideas become a reality; transition from sketch(idea) to actual prototype(reality). See the reference images for transition; not their complexity.
3. The sketch part needs to be presented in way similar to drawings on paper while the real part should have a metallic appearance.
4. Avoid classical objects like gears and light bulbs in the design (they are quit common in the maker space movement). Instead focus more on the CNC machines, Robots, 3D Printers, Electrical modules, etc
5. Make sure to have a look at some of the machines and products we will deal with:
Makers Arsenal is about empowering people to transfer their ideas into reality; by providing an integrated working environment. This environment will facilitate the processes involved in prototyping new products. These processes will include designing, machining and testing with the aid of computers and machines. Various machines such as CNCs and 3D printers will be provided with guidance. It is part of the Maker Space movement.
Customers of the business can be categorized into two sections: individuals and organisations. Individuals can benefit from training courses, direct use of machines and collaboration with workers. This helps individuals to produce prototypes using a large selection of materials and design possibilities. Moreover, the business can provide services to organisations such as businesses and educational institutions. Services like design consultancy and parts maintenance are usually required by industrial businesses and manufacturers. Overall, this would reduce the cost of maintenance because usually new parts are ordered overseas. Educational institutions can take advantage of training courses for their staff. Training courses provided by local businesses have more advantages compared to training abroad. They are cheaper and continuous support to institutions can be provided easily.
The business services benefit a wide range of end users. The end users will mainly use Makers Arsenal services in:
-Prototypes for a business idea
-Parts fabrication and development
-Hobbies and interest
We would appreciate a design that is more sophisticated and more robotic in nature. Something that will show ideas become a reality; from design to actual prototype.