Responsive and a really nice style. He made the changes I requested and I am very content with the results.
- Graphz Real™
Great designer that puts the effort to understand the need of the customer.
Captured perfectly our idea and came up with a design that is both simple and elegant.
How bquig started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Green Coqui Botanicals
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our mission is to be involved in various sectors of the medical cannabis industry in Puerto Rico – biotechnology, cultivation, extraction, processing, sales and consulting - with a major emphasis on processing the raw material into cannabis oil, new product development and sales. Our long term goal is to be the preeminent manufacturer of consistent, high quality cannabis oil and the supplier of choice for value added products that deliver the medicine in the most effective and palatable manner possible to the patient. We will be part extraction laboratory and part bakery/manufacturer of edible cannabis products
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
THE KIND OF LOGO WE WANT:
• Most Marijuana/cannabis logos seem to be too cutesy, dated and smart-assed for my taste. (See some samples below) I don’t think we need a 7 pointed marijuana leaf symbol in our logo.
• The kind of logos I like are clean, simple and elegant. (Think FedEx or Amazon or even Nike)
• I think our logo needs to have a serious medical/pharmaceutical feel. I think we need to convey substance and seriousness – after all we are delivering medicine – the typeface and the names - Green Coqui Botanicals, LLC, and web sites - greencoqui.com, greencoquiedibles.com will convey what we are. I just think it needs to convey “professional.”
• Green Coqui are small frogs that are beloved in Puerto Rico and the national symbol. (and loud as hell from dusk to dawn) We think our company will become a very recognizable and powerful brand. The green coqui is a wonderful artistic and cultural symbol in Puerto Rico and the Taino Indians engraved a stylized coqui on many rocks which are called pertoglifos. – see site
• If the partners feel we need to be more explicit about what we are doing, then it might makes sense to include the medical cannabis (we avoid using the word marijuana in Puerto Rico) “Green Cross” - see site