Aryel was phenomenal. She really captured the essence of what we wanted for the branding. She also made it very clear that our approval/happiness was her priority, irrelevant of how many amendments were needed. A great designer and a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Aryel.
- a meer
Attention to details was amazing! Thank you ever so much.
- Flay Design
A real attention to detail and a commitment to experimentation to find the exactly right design. Highly recommended.
- HA Art
Qiana at HA Art was very obliging, quick to make the multiple changes we needed and very polite at all times. I would definitely use QA Art again. Thanks 99 designs for connecting us.
How bbrrnger started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
LITE or Lite
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Equips students with the most necessary skills to thrive in the future of work.
• Empowers minority students to entrepreneurship & entrepreneurial mindset
• Launches "micro-ventures" (startup/non-profit ideas)
• Mentorship matching
• Internship matching
• Youth professional development & upward mobility
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• Target audience is African-American/Latinx high school students so we need something modern/hip that also appeals to donors and mentors
• Current brand essence is innovative, inspiring, modern, and clean.
• Current core values are people, urgency, innovation, and equity.
Image concepts we have considered - light bulbs (our current theme), rockets (fuel, excel, climb, etc), plants/growth, brain --> Please note, we are not married to any of these concepts but are themes we have recently considered.