Great Designer and helpful and communicative throughout the process.
Our assembly needed an upgrade to our existing logo without straying too far from an already recognizable brand within our city. Gobrayrosse nailed it! Great job capturing the essence of our brand while giving a fresh new perspective.
- Njawara Ndesain
I have really appreciated all the work Njawara has done. He was very responsive to my suggestions, quick, and patient with me. The work matched my requests; it is innovative, professional, and fun.
Very responsive, good execution! Very talented designer! Great Job thank you!
Very creative and easy to work with
We had such an amazing experience! The design is exactly what we wanted actually it turned out even better. The turnaround was very quick too. We would love to work with you again soon.
How relatemalaysia started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our mission is to destigmatize mental illness, provide accessible mental health aid, and advocate for mental health policies.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo should look good in grey scale and colour.
When colours are inverted, logo will still look good.
Scaled down logo - the logo should still be distinguishable.
You do not have to stick to the current colour scheme.
Design should accommodate changes in country name e.g. Relate Singapore. I do not want country specific design in logo.
I want to convey a sense of high warmth and high competency in my logo. So that people will feel comfortable, and feel that they can trust us, that we are caring and compassionate, but also competent, knowledgeable and professional.
Edit 1 Dec 2018
1. Please don't use a stethoscope as we are not medical doctors.
2. Lines inside the logo have been described as squiggly and gives the wrong impression that we are to show that it's a place to come to if you're confused and muddle-headed.
3. It should look good in colour and in black and white. Please provide samples of both.
4. We are a community organisation so we need to look friendly but it can't look like a community center and should be corporate friendly.
5. Can you give me a sample of what it will look like on a letterhead vs. name card?