Loved working with Ography. Very responsive and some great ideas!
Terrific design and very receptive to our feedback.
Quick and did exactly what we wanted.
He did a great job on the logo. He was fast to edit when I wanted adjustments and got me the files quickly. Awesome job.
- Daria V.
Daria is a very talented, kind and fast designer. I loved working with here and hope to do so again soon!
Excellent communication throughout the entire process, very quick to reply and send out revised creatives. Will hopefully work with PicSee again in the future.
How HaloBH started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
"Halo Behavioral Health" (and incorporate "HBH" if possible)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Organization provides therapy to children with special needs. The target audience is the parents of these children. Therefore, we want the logo to be somewhat youthful (but NOT cartoonish), while also more on the professional and mature side.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
We would like to have a spectrum of the colors of the rainbow, but perhaps in a deeper hue in order to keep it on the professional and "clean" side.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Important to note that "Halo" is non-religious, it refers to the ring around the sun or circular geometric shape.
2. We like designs that incorporate a graphic representing the business within the business name or the business initials (HBH). For example, the pet logo we selected at the beginning with the pets incorporated in the H.
3. Although we are requesting a spectrum of colors, we want to keep our logo professional and "clean"
4. We would like it on a plain white background, with color that really pops.
5. We generally like cleaner and clearer fonts (nothing to floral, childish, intricate, or scripted). We want our company name to be larger enough and easy to read at a glimpse, but also not too stark or "legal" like one would expect for a bank (no Times New Roman, for example).
6. We have attached two images of logos we admire. The spirograph is primary and partly inspired our business name. There are many variations of this online (we are open to shapes other than the circle donut shape https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge4…e=youtu.be.
The second image of Georgie also interested us. We think it is a good example of a more mature logo that is still kid-friendly and appeals to parents of children with special needs. Unique variations of either concept would be great, or even some kind of combination of the two, or something entirely different (but inspired by the same themes) - we are open and look forward to seeing your work.