The word Rasa is a Sanskrit word that translates into "essence", "seed", or "nourishment". The concept of the restaurant builds on the idea that pure, simple food is the best tasting and most nourishing. We serve lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. Our menus and recipes are minimalistic, modern and follow the seasons so we can offer the freshest and highest quality ingredients. The dining room and bar design mirrors the minimalist design, we used mixed materials like woods and metals to create a lush, textural and modern atmosphere.
I prefer minimalist design for the logo. Here are a few guidelines:
• the logo design should look good when as a large backlit sign on a building
• the logo design should be ethno-neutral (should not look visually asian, indian, etc..)
• the logo design should be sophisticated, simple and clever/smart
• the logo design should be unique and recognizable and easy to "brand"
• the logo design should be easy to use on/with merchandise and retail products
• you may consider incorporating, but not limited to: hand drawn seeds, spices, vegetables, etc.. Leaves, sprouts, roots. Mandala. Vegetable mandala! yoga lifestyle, meditation, sacred geometry..
• If you can make a TEXT ONLY logo work effectively, I would consider that too..
Front side: I would prefer just the logo/logo icon on front, which when printed will be gold foil. Background color is up to the designer..
Back side: Should include the following info, format is up to designer:
2633 West Bancroft Street
Toledo, Ohio, 43607