-Very fast and efficient understanding of the brief.
-Very good in communication
An overall nice experience!
She did a great job and worked quick when changes were requested. Highly Recommend!
- Tamara Milakovic
Always fantastic working with Tamara.
We couldn't have asked for a better designer than ARL11. He was extremely responsive and integrated all of the changes we requested. It was a great experience working with him and would highly recommend him to others.
- Doa_Ku -_-
great job fast responded
How rebeccapayne23 started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Dr. Rebecca Payne
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Northshore Orthodontics is an orthodontic office located on the north shore of Lake Pontchartrain in Louisiana. The target audience would be for our patients who range from young children to adults. We offer top quality and personalized orthodontic care in a fun, bright, and upbeat environment.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I would like a logo that is:
- Both youthful and sophisticated - must be kid friendly
- Theme of a waves/water/nautical/etc
- MUST CONTAIN a tooth or teeth with braces - maybe a tooth incorporated into the inner side of a wave.
- Nothing too busy or elaborate
- Colors: turquoise or aqua blue and another color to compliment
- Limit design to 2 colors
- Font: easy to read but not necessary plain, block letters with "Dr. Rebecca Payne" (smaller font) underneath "Northshore Orthodontics"
- I'd like for the logo to look good in black and white and on both dark and light backgrounds.
- I have included a picture of what orthodontic brackets look like both in real life and abstract as well as some logos that i like the style of.