Georgian Tourism Development Fund is a private investment fund which implements large-scale investment projects in tourism and hospitality sector in the capital city and regions of Georgia.
The projects aim developing tourism infrastructure in the country by creating high-class hotels, spa & welness resorts, recreation complexes.
The company contributes to the development of Georgia's economy by attracting more foreign direct investments to the country and increasing the number of tourists.
Benefits created by Georgian Tourism Development Fund:
- Tourism infrastructure development in the county
- Creating opportunities to host high-level international congresses, forums and conferences
- Offering unprecedented, all-inclusive service to the visitors of Georgia
- Attracting international brands like Autograph Collection by Marriott International to the country
- Extending seasonality of Black Sea resort area as the Fund is building 3 hotels in the that particular region which will host visitors throughout the year (not only in summer)
- Making stay in Georgia more comfortable for international visitors
- Developing hospitality service sector of local staff
- Creating jobs
- Attracting potential investors
Target audience would be Georgia's population, Georgia's international visitors, foreign investors.
P.S. Georgia itself is an ancient and gorgeous country. For visuals and general information you can visit: http://georgia.travel/