AndyS77 did a great job of listening to what I wanted for this logo and bringing it to life. He(or she) really put a face to a name for us!
- Leana V
We are very pleased with the quality design work by Leana V. She generated a variety design alternatives. She was consistently open to design change suggestions made by our marketing team, and she efficiently incorporated and built upon those proposed changes. Throughout the contest, she promptly responded to my communications, and produced an excellent final product.
Prompt communication, amazing detail and quality of design.
Really great job. Understood the brief, the concept and the thoughts behind. And offered a great design. Thank you very much!
- Hart Design
Very creative, fast and efficient!
How anthonyma started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a wine focused eatery and social gathering place in the vibrant district of Dogpatch, San Francisco. With two seasoned master sommeliers, who are breaking away from the shackles of the "establishments", at the helm, we aim to:
1. Bring seriously good wines (and in particular under-appreciated champagnes) to the urban gentry age 24-45 and help along their preference discovery
2. Democratize the experience of enjoying good wines, i.e. good doesn't equate to questionable affordability or inaccessibility
3. Provide everyday unpretentious comfort food that goes well with good wines and allow our guests to enjoy their self-created pairing experience
4. Frequent tasting sessions led by our master sommeliers for the more inquisitive and discerning guests
5. Offer a small but well-curated selection of labels and bottles (retail sales aside from our on-premise operation) that intrigues and pleases
6. Delight our guests and neighbors with a cozy and neighborhood-y social and dining space with democratized opulence and sophisticated rusticity
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
In wine parlance, "ungrafted vine" refers to a vine that lives and thrives on its original rootstock instead of one that is grafted onto a established rootstock.
Our wine focused eatery is name "Ungrafted" to reflect our philosophy: We can and will offer original, enjoyable, and differentiated social, wine-consumption, and dining experiences to the rising urban gentry, against the grains of the norms propped up and promoted by the establishments of the industry.
Opulence, sophistication, good food, great wines, and the services and knowledge of master sommeliers can be enjoyed in a cozy and neighborhood-y setting.