Great job and vision about our needs. Super easy communication. I highly recommend. Thanks
wonderful job you made us happy :)
Great and friendly designer!
- DS Graphics ♠♠♠
Very responsive great Job!
How Nella de Jong started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Ergopraktijk de Jong
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Ergopraktijk de Jong provides occupational therapy for adults and the elderly in the north of the country (NL). Service-area is the city of Leeuwarden and the countryside around it. The goal is advice, treatment and support of adults and elderly people with illnesses and disabilities.
In contrast to medical disciplines which focus on the disease itself, occupational therapy focuses on the effects of the disease for everyday life. Independency and self-reliance are the ultimate goals. And thats what quality of life is about.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• A professional look that fits a paramedical profession but is not medically (cold and technical). But also not to esoteric. It’s a serious business.
• The total colorscheme has to stay warm professional but fresh.
• The website font is Lato. May be deviated from, but remain matching.
• There is a website in development. (two screenshot with testphoto's). Notice the space at the upperside (left) of the website that is left to present the logo.
• Ditto pictures of the current business card.
• I would like a logo with a graphic element that (in varying shapes and sizes) can be used in the design of simple leaflets, information-bulletins and backgrounds, or as a small figure on loose sheets
• Keywords: Modern and professional, caring and considerate.