I am really pleased with the end result. GraphCulture understood the brief, delivered a fantastic ident and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a brand identity.
Shammie is very fast and talented! Loved working with her... her designs were clean and professional.
SloveT did a great job for us, submitting a whole collection of creative designs, several of which ended up in our final review, despite very stiff competition from many excellent designers. SloveT's also worked tirelessly to make the modifications we requested. Even after the contest was over and the files had all been delivered, we needed an additional modification that SloveT executed for us immediately. Great designer! Great work ethic! Great person to work with!
- purchasing B
- R A H A J O E
RAHAJOE was very responsive, personal, super creative and very, very pleasant to work with.
Great designs and I would highly recommend to anyone as well as I look forward to doing future works with RAHAJOE- top class!
How Ernest J.R. Aw started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Either 'Spa-1' or 'Spa 1', whichever looks better
What’s your company slogan?
Rest . Relax . Rejuvenate
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a Spa in Singapore for both men and ladies equipped with a suite of hot baths, saunas, steam rooms and massage treatments. Our main clients are Chinese, Caucasian and Japanese. Our main offering that we are trying to promote is our hot pool/onsen. Our price point is affordable and we're not competing in the luxury/premium market.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Spa & Esthetics
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I'd like it to be a combination of a logotype and logomark.
- The logomark has to be something that suggests a hot pool/water/nature (easily identifiable, i.e. for a hot pool/onsen you could have steam lines; refer to the image attached).
- The logotype colour should contrast the logomark and be in a thick, full font that looks professional. The font should preferably also NOT be too "sharp"/"thin" (e.g. Serif fonts). Also, the '1' in the logotype should have a base/stem at the bottom.
- The background should be white/cream/beige. At the same time, it should be clean, and simple. This is because a physical signboard will be made with the logo. I would also like there to be gold in the logo - either the logotype or the logomark.
- The feel we're going for is something that reminds you of nature and is welcoming. - Take note that we're not aiming for a feel of luxury, but rather a place where everyone should feel welcome!
- The images attached are a recent design concept done in-house, but we'd like to see more alternatives. Let me see what you guys can do! :)