To develop a brand and logo (and eventually stationary) that will reflect and reinforce the company vision and objectives of the new entity; GROW Advisory.
Grow Advisory works exclusively in the small business sector with its mission being to “grow small business owners’ wealth” with wealth being defined as financial and lifestyle gains.
This is achieved by advising and assisting owners in 3 ways:
ADMIN _ ‘running the business effectively’
• Complete administration services – bookkeeping, job management, People management.
WEALTH – ‘Achieving solid financial results’
• Maximising profit
• Minimising tax
• Structured asset protection
• Growing assets outside the business
OWNERS LIFE CYCLE – ‘Achieving the lifestyle you dreamed of’
• Structures and plans to reduce ‘owner pressure’
• Clear vision and reality of vision
• Strategy to tactics
• The active coach – discipline, accountable, committed
• A trusted ear on your business
Marketing objectives and target audience:
The target markets for Growth Advisory include:
• Small business owners
• Existing clients
• Located in the Latrobe Valley and South East Victoria, Australia
Purpose and function:
The logo and brand elements need to be workable and clearly identify the professional nature of the business while highlighting the key elements of ‘GROWTH’ and Advisory
They will primarily be used for promotion and publicity and on all printed material from the entity.
The brand needs to show that the Advisors are aware of the ‘Growth problems business owners have and they know how to work with a business to solve them.’
The logo and brand items will be used for web, print and video. It is anticipated that the type of files required will be jpeg, pdf and eps. High-resolution files will be required for print while low-resolution files will be required for web and downloadable pieces.