I asked the designer for a refresh on my established logo. He was easy to work with when I made requests and asked for changes. He was prompt with his work and always polite!
This was my 2nd time working with Sarjon. Very happy with the work as always!
- Bruno Nascimento
very pleasant to work with...
- SilverFox Studio
Our designer was very persistent, worked hard and was responsive.
Our designer listened to what we needed, was very responsive to any changes, had good communication. I would recommend this designer to anyone.
How dr.getinline started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Belmont Chiropractic Center
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My chiropractic office offers both health care services in the form of chiropractic adjustments and cosmetic services like weight loss and anti-aging treatments. I want a look that would appeal to an affluent clientele.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
It's pretty, simple, but illustrates the concept of "blooming" perfectly
I love how it's simple but it's a visual play on "crown" and "paint." I would love something crafty and simple like this.
I have found a few things through this process.
1. I like the idea of some sort of picture or symbol with the name, rather than decorating the word. (So, a play on a "B" is better than a play on an "O" because the "B" can stand alone. "Belmont" is the name of the town, so it's not like it's my name or it's something creative I am grasping to.
2. I am seeing that it is very hard to merge the concept of my two divisions. One is spinal (joint) health (like adjusting) and the other is cosmetic procedures. It's body contouring (via melting away fat) and skin rejuvenation. Trust me, I am having the same hardship in developing my slogan.
3. I noticed quite a few of you have interpreted bones graphically a dots. Unfortunately, to me, it sort of looks like tentacles. Like an octopus. So beware of that.
4. I tend to lean towards literal representations and logos with meaning. I don't just want a random symbol that doesn't associate with my services.
5. I do love a picture that is a play on two things. It does not have to be, I just think that's cool. I like the idea of integrating a picture/symbol with meaning rather than just changing the font somehow.
Thank you so much for all of your submissions so far and I hope this helps moving forward! If you have any specific questions feel free to message me.