GOAL: design a super awesome font to go on a label afterwards. We are looking for authentic, cool and interesting font options paired with patterns or abstract imagery to represent quinoa, love, nature or health.
We are looking for original and authentic design. Please think holistically about the logo and how it would look on a label.
WHERE IT WILL BE USED/ THINGS TO NOTE:
• The product label will be quite small (4 cm high x 6 cm wide) so the logo needs to stand out by itself. Please see the first picture in our attachemtn section for how the packaging will look.
- Retro/vintage styles
• Hand drawn or sketched looking logos.
– Like a logo that look like it was made with a pencil (please see design examples above).
• Pictorial/ Abstract logo design:
– I am also open to a more clean and classic design (please see design examples above).
• Please note this will need to be used on a small space (4 cm high x 6 cm wide), so we may need to see a small space and large space option to understand how it can bend and shape.
WHAT WE DON'T WANT:
• No cliches like generic leaves, viking icons og crowns.
• No generic icons that don't tie into the product or company.
• No curly fonts or script style (letters joined together)
• No wheat icons or anything that will make people think of gluten.
• Not oriental looking or other cultural feel (it has to be generic or nordic)
NOTE: I don't want the have a generic icon that does not represent the product. Please no cliches like generic leaves, we want original and authentic.