He created a very professional and clean look for the cover of my first book. I would definitely hire him again!
How deborah.pembrook started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
The Sleeter Group
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our book is titled Residential Property Management with QuickBooks. It helps people who manage residential property be successful by using the small business accounting software QuickBooks. Our company is known by the accounting profession for our high quality and high level resources. Our ideal audience is
- Accountants and bookkeepers who want to offer services w/r/t property management with QuickBooks
- Anyone who owns residential rental properties
- Anyone who manages residential rental properties
- Apartment Associations who want to offer this as a resource to their members
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Image based cover around the theme of successful residential
property management - consider options of apartment building
exteriors, money - a blend of images that look seamless and focused
- Modern feel
- colors with high contrast ; please no orange
- The Sleeter Group is about transforming business to be more
- You can see another we publish for a niche market here http://store.sleeter.com/quickbooks…law-firms/ (QuickBooks for Law
Firms). This is for a different audience (lawyers) but you can see an
example of our image based cover.
- Our Sleeter Group logo should be on cover, bottom
- Please, no cloud images. This book is about QuickBooks Desktop, not
QuickBooks Online. Cloud images might imply that the software can be
used in the "cloud".
We'll be printing through IngramSpark.
Trim size is 7.5x9.25
We'll need a full jacket designed, with bleed, to IngramSpark specs as on here: https://www1.ingramspark.com/Tools/…eGenerator
Estimated 120 pages for book. Please design front cover and we will supply final page count and ISBN when available for final jacket.
Do you have any images, sketches or documents that might be helpful?
Book Cover Copy
Title: Residential Property Management with QuickBooks
By Seth David
Foreword by Doug Sleeter
The Sleeter Group logo