I appreciated everything about my experience with creativesoul31. I will definitely refer anyone in search of any type of designs.
99designs, this was my first time with you. It definitely won't be my last. Awesome, easy to use, straightforward, and gifted staff....
- Dreamz 14
Superb. Very happy. Thank you.
- IDEA Logic✅✅✅✅
Always happy with the work from IDEA.
The design was very professional and high quality. The designer took was very intuitive and spot on with the book content and my vision.
- kostis Pavlou
Kostis made a great design as the cover of my novel.
Actually, I favorited a different design in the contest first but decided to give a chance to Kostis since he had such a positive attitude. I didn't regret that decision, and he ended up with a brilliant design, listening carefully to my feedbacks and making all the revisions I wanted with the same enthusiasm as in the beginning.
Now I am delighted with what I have got, and my mentors gave two thumbs up for the cover.
We were very happy with the work AmrZakaria did. He was quick to reply and revise whatever we asked him to. Couldn't be happier!
How kristinrath247 started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Kristin Rath, Author
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I strive to inspire and empower people to be the best version of themselves and live their most joyful life.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Title of Book: "Meant for More: Create Your Dream Life, Plan Your Path, and Start Living It Now"
Author: Kristin Rath
Genre: Self-Help, Personal Transformation
- Front and back cover.
- Gender neutral design.
- My brand characteristics, to guide the type of feeling I want the book design to portray (NOT looking for it to hit all of this): inspiration, joy, strength of character, relatability, confidence, knowledge, honesty, positivity.
- Easy to read typography.
- Looking for contrasting colors, as well as light and dark contrast.
- I'm open to stock images if they work for the design. No cutesy images or graphic figurines.
- My book will most likely be 5x8 in size.
- The spine will be on the thinner side.