I'm looking for a book cover (front/back) for a physical book on trading.
Title: Trading Strategies From a Trading Skeptic
Sub: Proven Techniques to Automate Your Day Trading 10X Faster For 10X the Results
Author: Dan Murphy
Pages: Approx 185
Spine: 0.416 inches
Fact: 95% of short-term traders lose money. Even worse, the
average stock-picking newsletter has returned -3.7% annually over the past 30
years! Despite the seemingly insurmountable odds of becoming a successful
trader, it is not only possible, but also probable. But you need to be pointed
in the right direction.
Inside, you will find the roadmap to becoming a successful systematic
trader from a trading skeptic who has never trusted a guru or talking head
marched on TV if he can’t test their ideas. Here are the highlights:
* How to automate your trading by working 10x smarter so you can make 10x more money, at 10x the speed, all while having 10x more free time and fun.
* How to ditch your trading hobby and create your trading business.
* How to cash in on a $25,000 reward for this one idea.
* The greatest enemy to your success as a trader.
* What the Holy Grail of trading is, and more importantly, what it isn't.
* How to overcome the pitfalls of back-testing before you blow out your
* The “make it or break it” test you must subject every trading strategy to. If it doesn’t pass this, it won’t work with real money.
* Why technical analysis is not only dead, it was dead on arrival.
* The trick to speed up your system design process from months to less than a
* How to profit from a simple change in trading that exposes the flaw of a
* And much more...
Covers I **don't** like:
Covers I **Do** like:
Please be free to express yourself creatively. I just need the title to have plenty of contrast when seen in thumbnails.
Thanks, and have fun!