I enjoyed working with Gordon a lot, he was fast in response and delivering first prototype(s), although I had a colored design in mind, he offered a cool and clean black & white design which convinced me. I would recommend him :-)
Book cover for a technical book on laser scanners. This was highly technical, and there weren't too many artists willing to take on the job. FIZAD.AHMED did an awesome job and did it pretty quickly.
- wrb z
How ackermanmaya started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Running from Giants (a book)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A book cover that,
(1) is eye catching, arousing curiosity
(2) Is related to the book and its title
(3) Ideally not overly depressing, despite the subject
(4) Please no swatikas (despite being appropriative or the topic).
(5) Look good in the tiny format on amazon search, as well as in full size online and printed
(5) The book also has a back cover with some text/quotes
I need the front and back cover, and rights to use the cover/images for promotional purposes.
Author bio: As a professor and grandchild of a Holocaust survivor, Dr. Margareta Ackerman brings a unique voice to Holocaust education. She published over two dozen peer-reviewed publications at international venues and has won numerous awards. Dr. Ackerman actively partakes in Holocaust education and makes it more accessible to today’s growing generation.