This book is teaching race drivers how to be more entrepreneurial.
So I'm looking for a elegant / expensive looking cover.
Words/sentences that need to go on the cover are:
- GET THE DRIVE
- The only way for you to get motorsport sponsorship now
- Enzo Mucci
- Author of the acclaimed Race Driver Boot Camp (or similar wording)
Initial Design Idea:
1) A simple, elegant and 'expensive' looking (after all these drivers are trying to generate £millions in sponsorship)
2) Eye catching
3) NO plain pics of race cars or vehicles unless done in a silhouette or sleek design / outline
4) NOT the usual cheesy racing book look.
5) I don't like stock photos, not too many anyway. Keep it clean looking. It is a financial / entrepreneur book. Just simple.
PLEASE LOOK AT DESIGNS ATTACHED TO GET AN IDEA
It will not be produced as a physical book, it will be available as a digital download (and maybe a CD case one day) so does not need a back cover.
The full title with subtitle is to be - GET THE DRIVE: The Only Way For You To Get Motorsport Sponsorship Now
I quite like the way Grant Cardone does his book covers, you certainly know what they are about at first glance. I also like the Grit book cover.
Don't copy these obviously because I don't want to get done over copyright but just so you know what kind of designs I like. Inspire me.
I have also attached a past product of mine (Race Driver Boot Camp) just so you can see what kind of way I would like to show the audio book on the website, with the CD's present, not sure if you can present your design in this config or not?
Ultrastjarna and shaka88 I also like your designs attached to this brief, that kind of style is also nice.