robinguidryrecruitX got their new book cover by running a design contest:
eBook cover for Seek: A Feasible Guide for Job Hunters in Covid-Times and Beyond
Check out robinguidryrecruitX's Book cover contest…
Seek: A Feasible Guide for Job Hunters in Covid-Times and Beyond
Robin Guidry is a talent acquisition, employer branding, and belonging & inclusion leader in the Boston tech scene. Outside of her talent acquisition experience, Robin ran her own business for four years as a Certified Professional Resume Writer, where she had the privilege of writing resumes for C-level technology executives, doctors and researchers, published STEM authors, veterans, and recent grads looking for their first job. Robin's combined experience in resume writing and talent acquisition give her a uniquely effective perspective on best practices to find your next role during Covid-times and beyond.
Let’s talk about the 80/20 rule when it comes to resume writing and your job search. Regardless of your industry or seniority, 80% of what you do is the same as other qualified applicants. The other 20% is unique to you. It’s your personality, your drive, your essence. The 80% is what recruiters and hiring managers expect. The 20% is why they hire you. Résumé writing is not just a task aimed at helping you take the next step in your career. It is a journey on which you get to discover your value and learn how to market and use the one thing nobody can ever duplicate. You. Being able to communicate your true value will turn recruiters into advocates, hiring managers into fans, and the competition into dust. This guide provides you with feasible strategies and advice for leveraging your virtual network, writing a powerful resume and cover letter, handling competent and incompetent interviewers, and negotiating the best possible total compensation package for you.
Job seekers in the United States
What to avoid
I don't love stock images of things like resumes, people shaking hands, a plant growing in the palm of a hand, etc.
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Book cover starts at $299.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their book cover.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
robinguidryrecruitX collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
Adult. Any gender. Someone that wants to get more out of life. Not sure what they think about God. Are too sure what
30-70 year old people French Educated
A. Characteristics: The audience for this book will be all sorts of strivers, but especially aspiring entrepreneurs, c
students, teachers, researcher interested in architectural history, urban planning and heritage protection.