Excellent work and thoroughly recommended. Some great designs and prompt reponses to our requests for additional designs. Definitely 5 star!
- pop ● design
This is my second time using popdesign. This designer is extremely talented. He takes your thoughts and bring them to life. I could not have asked for a better experience. Anytime I have a marketing project I will be using popdesign. Thank you for this gift!
Excellent design eye. Very responsive to comments. Made quick and appropriate adjustments. Seemed to intuit what the book was all about even though of course he had not read the whole manuscript, only a short design brief.
Beautiful design, gave us exactly what the customer was looking for.
Fast job. Exactly what I required. Thanks
How actgroup started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
No Pressure Selling
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're coming up on our 25th Anniversary of teaching Trane Boot Camp and would need help designing the cover for our 25th Anniversary workbook. The final dimensions of the cover should be 9"X12"
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We would like a 25th Anniversary cover designed for our flagship course. Something that looks professional, but also highlights the 25th celebration. I know it's the "silver anniversary" and think it might make sense to incorporate the color silver in there somewhere. The final deliverable would be in InDesign. The design should be 9"X12"
We've attached examples of our workbook covers over the years, as well as some images from past classes and current logo/branding guidelines. If it makes sense in the design, we could incorporate some older images as well as images from current classes.
- We like the "feel" of the example covers below, but need something completely DIFFERENT for our 25th Anniversary.
- Final designs needs to include the color SILVER
- would like final design to include progression of old to new images, showing things changing over the years
- Cover should have the No Pressure Selling logo, the name of the class (Trane Boot Camp), and a reference to 25 years
- OPTIONAL, include something in the 25 years section that references 1993-2018