reacts really fast, is flexible, and has a huge flexibility what I like a lot
What a great experience. Not only did I love the choices I was given, I really felt they were able to understand my vision and direction. Changes were easy. I love the end result. Well done! I am already thinking of how I can use them again soon.
Avanska is incredibly quick and responsive as well as creative and helpful. I recommend Avanska to anyone wanting a great design and great designer to collaborate with!
How jamesballen23 started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Susan Katz Advantage
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Help individuals find and land a more fulfilling job. Our target audience is any individual dissatisfied with their work and looking to transition to a new position.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A six by nine inch book cover, suitable for both print and electronic use. Vertical Logo preferred, but creative horizontal logo designs welcome. Colors should match or complement logo colors.
The look and feel should appeal to a business professional audience. No preference for text-only or text-with-image design.
The Main title: Create Your Dream Job
Subtitle: Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life
• Resolution: 300ppi
• Color Space: CMYK
• LPI (lines per inch): 180
• Type Safety: 0.25" (6mm) minimum on all sides
• BODY TEXT: For best results for text that is 24 pt. or below, please use 100% black only.
• BLACK/RICH BLACK/DENSITY: We recommend a rich black with CMYK values = 60% Cyan / 40% Magenta / 40% Yellow / and 100% Black. CMYK total value should not exceed 240%. Elements should not be built in ‘Registration’ (100% of all colors).
• SPOT COLORS/RGB: Please convert all spot colors (PMS / PANTONE) with/without transparencies to CMYK, (even in supporting .eps files)
Submit a pdf file optimized for web viewing so we can see the cover. The winning cover must be submitted to us in both the Indesign and PDF file format.