Cover Dimensions Front (preferred): H 12.7cm; W 8cm
Font: I prefer bold type for the front, title should be easily read in Amazon thumbnails.
Note: Images may be used for the front if it is relevant to any one of the key words: career success, career start, launch, survival guide, handbook, manual, step-by-step, cheatsheet
Ideally no stock photos, unless very relevant, to be used to avoid future duplications elsewhere.
I generally like flat designs. I’m open to suggestions, but here are three links to book covers I like:
Title: GOT THE JOB… NOW WHAT? (or: Got the Job… Now What?)
Subtitle: How to Master the Corporate Game from Day 1
Author: Moritz Dressel
Spine to include title, author and squared placeholder for publisher name/logo at the bottom.
READ THIS BOOK TO BECOME A CORPORATE SUPERSTAR
If you want to start a successful career, follow Got the Job… Now What? This guide teaches you what to do (and what not to do) when you are just starting out straight after college.
Based on lessons learnt serving clients in multiple industries as well as the collective wisdom of dozens of corporate high-achievers, this is the hands-on corporate survival guide every recent graduate has been waiting for.
IN THIS STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
• Produce impressive deliverables that keep your boss happy and make you stand out
• Get things done without going mad by using effective time management techniques that don’t require your manager’s approval
• Simplify your working life with tried and tested tools, checklists, and templates
• Reduce the number of follow-ups in verbal and written communication
• Network your way to success with specific action steps targeted at often-overlooked players
• Protect yourself during times when things go wrong
• Make your performance actually count in year-end ratings (and promotions)
Got the Job… Now What? is not about changing the system, but bending the rules in your favor. If you want to build a successful career in today’s leading corporations, this is your manual.
Moritz Dressel is a management consultant and the author of The Aspiring Advisor, the number one handbook for consulting career starters.
[Note: Back cover needs to include placeholder for barcode and author photo.]