I would like a cover for a series that could be applied to each workbook in the series, with some minor modifications (different colors, possibly screenshots from the workbook, etc.).
• I generally prefer a subtle, pale or white, neutral background, with cheerful, yet not garish, colors. I'd like the cover to look fun, but be professional/classy. It should appeal primarily to parents who would be purchasing the workbooks.
• The title of the first workbook will be "MathWise Fractions, Book 1".
• I've included some clips which may be edited and used as desired. I would prefer incorporating these clips, although they could be replaced by something similar if better.
• Each workbook is about 80 pages in length.
• I have the text of the back cover typed up in a Word document. The formatting is rough, but approximates what I would like. The last paragraph (biography of author) should have wider margins on each side than the rest of the text. The books will be published by Amazon; there is no spine, so the front and back covers will be treated as separate pages.
NOTE: Front and Back cover should be US letter size, 8.5 by 11 inches.