We need an ebook cover for the first ebook under our Inklyo branding: How to Write a Resume: The Complete Guide to Modern Resume Writing. We would like the cover to reflect the style and branding of the Inklyo.com website, by using similar colours, and minimal, eye-catching, and modern graphics or photographic elements. We would like our cover to stand out on Amazon and not just look like another generic resume ebook.
Tone and Style Details for Our Ebook Cover
- The cover should be engaging. We prefer minimal and eye-catching to too many visual elements because our ebooks are used as reference guides for writing.
- Any photos or photo elements used in the cover should be good quality. Please avoid generic stock photography.
- The colours and style of our company brand (see http://www.inklyo.com) should be incorporated into the cover.
- We would like the cover to feel professional and modern.
We need two versions of the cover:
- A Kindle version, which requires a 1:6 size ratio with the longest side being 2500 pixels on the longest side
- A CreateSpace version, which requires a front, back, and spine. The template for this is attached to this contest. Please leave space on the back cover for the book description, which will be added by us later one. This means we will require the .psd file as well.
Your cover image must be less than 50MB. If the file type you are using supports compression, make sure to enable as little compression as possible, e.g. none for TIFF. Be sure to save your file with 72 dots per inch (DPI).