I am open to a photo that starts on the front cover and extends to the spine and back cover or to any other graphical concept that communicates the positive and encouraging message that people can take control of their own lives and drive them where they want to go. The book deals honestly with the fact that dark clouds and difficulties will come to each person, but that with a good plan these challenges can be overcome and that each person can create a meaningful future.
Possible winning concepts * could * include:
* two paths in the forest where the viewer realizes the need to select one or more options.
* It could include a vantage point from on high where the viewer gets the idea of being able to see a long way - a heightened or elevated vantage point.
* It could be any concept that implies ambition, achievement, or success (Even if not just financial success).
* It could involve any imagery regarding a trip or journey (train, boat, car, bike, foot, etc. )
* Since the title is Forward Story, it could also possibly include some concept that incorporates the idea of a story or storybook.
I do have a new logo that I may choose to incorporate onto the book cover, but at this point I do not want to share that because I am looking for creativity in the cover design. Once I select the winning designer, we may look for a way to incorporate the logo design in the the cover.
Please let me know what questions arise. You are going to help me have a successful book by creating a terrific cover. Thank you for participating!