I need a book cover for my new popular science book: "Future's Guide" - "המדריך לעתיד" in Hebrew (meaning the front cover should be on the left side of the paper). The name of the author: ד"ר רועי צזנה
Please note that while the book and cover are in Hebrew, the main importance to me is the overall look of the cover. I have a designer back home who will take the final design to come out of the contest and will transform it into a final Hebrew version (so even if you made mistakes with the name of the book, it's not going to disqualify you. We're mainly looking for the artwork of the cover).
The book provides multiple predictions about the shape of things to come, and focuses on three different revolutions: the revolution of personal manufacturing (3d printers and the likes), the revolution of thinking computers, and the natural revolution of genetic engineering and nano-technology. The main message of the book is that technology is about to change the way mankind behaves and even thinks about itself.
The cover needs to be serious in nature - meaning the book will look good when it's given as a present in conferences by companies to their agents and in similar circumstances. However, I'm looking for the creative streak here - something that will have a twist, an interesting touch, a wry humor, a deeper meaning.
I'm attaching a list of the ten chapters of the book, to help you understand what it's about:
1. 3D printers and the personal manufacturing revolution.
2. Smart computers that will take jobs from humanity.
3. Driverless cars and their impact on society.
4. Computers that can emulate human beings online, and simulate personalities.
5. Reading everybody's DNA.
6. Genetic engineering of life - from bacteria to human beings.
7. Nano-machinery in the human body, as means for upgrading the body.
8. Stopping the ageing process.
9. Playing with the brain: upgrading and altering the brain's function.
10. Conquering deep space: mankind takes to the stars.