T. Primada did an excellent job designing a new book cover for me. Creative, responsive and detailed oriented, I would definitely use T. Primada again.
- meredith n
cityzenpower does a great job! They are always well with in timelines for the projects. The designs convey the message I hope to convey with my project.
Patient, Flexible to adapt to new changes.
- 9Green Studio
We had a logo revision done which was highly professional and executed efficiently. Would highly recommend and will use again too.
Avanska is incredibly quick and responsive as well as creative and helpful. I recommend Avanska to anyone wanting a great design and great designer to collaborate with!
How gyates started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Groupserv Management LLC
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The goal of the book, “Broken; How Being Broken Unlocked The Greatest Success of My Life”, is to teach men, in a position of leadership, to warn them they should be careful when they obsess over success and achievement. They may build false beliefs about how invincible they are. Men who read this book will learn these how these negative beliefs can destroy any good man’s reputation and business.
• Male between 35 and 65 years old.
• Owns a company, entrepreneur or in a high level position of leadership within organization.
• Tends to be Type-A in terms of performance and achievement.
• Well educated – even if no college degree they are a life long learner.
• Typically high household income
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I would like to have the cover of my new book designed. This book will be printed at CreateSpace (Amazon Publishing).
There are several concepts from the title that can be used in the visual elements of the cover design.
1. Broken – This concept is the breaking down of an identity. From success to failure in an instant. Although this break down was terrible, it was also the source of a positive life BREAKTHROUGH.
2. Armed Invaders - There was a cataclysmic event that caused the break down: 13 armed invader police/FBI agents raiding a tinted glass front corporate building.
3. Beliefs - A belief is a story line, or narrative we create in our heads. This story becomes like a movie we play back over and over in our own mind. Our belief, or movie, repeats until it becomes our reality (i.e., self-fulfilling prophecy).
4. Chains – chains binds us and we can’t break free. If we can break even one chain link (our belief) we can be set free.
5. Compulsiveness – Most people in a position of leadership have obsessed over something. These compulsions, like providing financial freedom for your family, can start out as positive life goals. Later our obsession comes at the cost of everything else.
6. Spirituality – This book approaches the subject of leadership from a Christian perspective. The conclusion of the book is that only truly satisfying goal to pursue is God’s presence. Pursuit of success, wealth, and status are not the compulsion that brings satisfaction.