If you like coffee or beer as much as we do, then pick up a glass, raise it high and cheers with us! We’ve hit a new milestone: there are over 200,000 graphic designers in our community (cheers, sip and be merry!).
Our designer community is more active than ever, connecting with customers in 150 countries all over the world. We’ve heard countless of stories of designers who’ve built clientele and continue to see gains from just 1 contest win.
Take US designer Vanessanoheart, for example, who landed a graphic design position due to her portfolio on our site. Or Italian designer Giulio Rossi who captured lots of media attention after winning Bon Iver’s tattoo contest.
One thing is for certain, the designers in our community don’t just work, they love to have fun. See for yourself, and get to know 99designs’ wonderful creatives.
A visualization of the 99designs worldwide community. Do you see your dot? 😉
99designs’ designer community is made up of:
- designers who love strutting their legendary 99designs T-shirts.
- designers who have created over 100 Meetups in more than 25 countries:* Indonesia’s active community met and created a mural
* Community Director Jason Aiken met, drank and visited with designers in Europe
- designers who donate funds to their local charities of choice.
- designers who write top-notch articles for the designer blog.
- designers who are leading women in a male-dominated industry (girl power!)
- designers who have totally rad workspaces.
- designers who come together to compete in fun community contests like:
* “Brand Yourself” logo design contest
* New Orleans Pelicans logo design contest
A huge thanks
We’d like to send a huge thanks to our talented community for their dedication, hard work and support. We couldn’t do any of this without you. So cheers to all of our great designers and customers… to the wonderful past and to the great 2013 future to come.