Creating a good first design based on my supplied info. Was fast about making mods and adjusting the design to suit. I feel he listens well and that's vital to me. Thanks Palos.
- Kenn Schroder
Great work, thanks for serving
How Aaron3 started their banner ad journey
Kontagent is an analytics company that helps Facebook apps and games track data about their users. We track things like virality, session lengths, revenues, etc., down to any custom game event that the developer wants to track (ex. when a player buys a new weapon). We are looking for a set of banner advertisements to encourage developers to sign up. Companies gain from using our service because they can use analytics to track and improve their game’s performance (retention, engagement, monetization, etc.)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Social network game and application developers.
Be sure to include:
- Company logo
- Call to action / “sign up now”
- Animation optional (Loop limit is 5)
- Use Kontagent colors (http://www.kontagent.com)
- Need to create graphics around social analytics, either social web, network or some semblance of measuring the social web.
- Banner ads should stand out on the site http://www.gamasutra.com - medium rectangle area (300 x 250)
- Max animation time 12-14 seconds
- File size will be limited to 45k
- Also have a "Kontagent is Hiring" text link in the bottom that goes to http://www.kontagent.com/jobs.
Keep in mind we’ll be A/B testing our banners; you can include any of the copy below as you see fit in your banner’s design. The banner should be ideally be able to hold any combination of these elements together in the banner space.
Headline: 1) A: Intelligent Data Driven Design 1) B: Powerful Data Driven Insights
Subheader: 2) A: Free App Analytics 2) B: Free Game Analytics
Body: 3) A: Increase Engagement, Retention, and Monetization 3) B: Optimize ROI with custom event tracking and funnel analysis.
Call-to-action: 4) A: Sign up in Seconds! 4) B: Sign up for Free!
We’ll need the source PSD files, as well as any fonts and graphics specifically used (wherever possible).