Remigiusz Szwed was very easy to work with. He was very attentive to my needs and handled every request quickly and professionally. His work is exceptional and so is his service. I would recommend him to anyone and I will definitely use his talent again in future projects.
- Open Source Marketer
Great work, thanks for serving
How Travis N started their banner ad journey
We are a dietary supplement company with a focus on the nervous system. Serotune is an all natural herbal dietary supplement that contains essential amino acids to increase serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain. Serotonin and dopamine are neurotransmitters responsible for feelings of well being, confidence, happiness, affection, and contentment. When dopamine and serotonin levels are low, individuals often experience mild depression, poor motivation, and a lack of emotions.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Serotune is targeted directly to consumers.
Active individuals that take a proactive stance toward their mental and physical health. 30-50 years old, our customers often need help dealing with stress and sleep deprivation.
Individuals suffering from major forms of depression or other mental ailments are not part of our target market.
We are looking for banner ads that emote feelings of well being, relaxation, confidence, happiness, affection, and contentment. The design should have a modern, sophisticated, natural and healthy feel. Ideally, the aesthetic of the ad will be sufficient for it to grab attention.
* Static images only. No animation or flash.
* Image files will need to contain the text as a layer so it can be modified as necessary.
* Ideally, we would like to include our logo in the advertising, and the color scheme should be consistent with the logo and our website.
* The ads should contain a graphical call for action. ie: "Learn More". Ideally, this call for action will be a layer within the photoshop (or other) file you provide us so we can manipulate it.
* If you wish to purchase stock images, we can purchase those for you. Just use a draft version of the image for the concept review and point us to the image location. Please disclose this to use before the contest is over.
* Please provide ads in the following sizes: 300x300, 728x90, 160x600.
* If you choose, you can provide a single ad size (any one of the below) as a concept. If your design is in final consideration we will request the additional sizes towards the end of the contest.