Thank you for taking the time to enter our contest. We are looking to create a new website header for our new website. Below are the parameters (Also attached in a MS Word doc called Directions):
1. Make it like the attached sample (file named: Sample We Like).
2. The final image has to be 800 pixels wide by 200 pixels tall.
3. The name of the institute that needs to be on the banner is:
See document called Directions, which is attached, for wording, look, and feel.
4. Our institute logo is attached for your use.
5. We like how in the “Sample We Like” the logo is put into the background and made much larger, but clear and shadowlike.
6. We DO NOT want a search website image in the finished banner like in the Sample.
7. Use the same font type, size, and color as in the sample. See Fonts and Colours doc attached for the specific colors used in the attached logo.
8. We like our circular logo for the new banner but have also included our other logo if you want to use it to create a variation to submit for consideration.
9. We generally want to stick to the above but are open to suggestions. Contest winners should at the minimum submit for consideration a sample that fits the above criteria. We will definitely consider additional work and in the past have gone with designer creativity over our ideas. But we really want an initial draft that fits the above criteria, first, at a minimum.
Thank you and Good Luck!