Great work! All our change requests have been integrated. The design was according to the brief. Highly recommended. Thank you!
- Christian Nolte
How merce started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
GM - Car manufacturer.
Ads: Airbag Recall.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
One of the largest car manufacturers, GM, needs some airbag recall ads.
• Copy options: 1. You're in danger. Your Pontiac Vibe has been recalled. 2. DANGER! Your Pontiac Vibe has been recalled! 3. URGENT! Your Pontiac Vibe has been recalled!
• Call to action button must state “Schedule Free Repair”
• No bloody images, no gore images, and no images of dead people
• Preferably use real images over animations (can be included in a lower amount)
• The ads should feel urgent, and that the matter is a real issue, meaning that if YOU see the ads online, you will feel that you must act on it and get your car repaired.
Send as many styles as possible. The styles should all be VERY different.
All ads must include the GM Safety Team logo. You will find a file (.psd) attached to this request where you'll be able to easily grab the above mentioned logo.
Most important ad size: 300x250
Include 728x90 and 300x600.
We are not so concerned about the different ad sizes. We really need the 300x250.
Use colors that visually grab your attention. It is very important this message is seen by all mobile users. Even though we are open to many ideas and styles, we'd like to see very critical/urgent ad styles.