The Symposium is about bringing experts in genetics together and to drive the integration of a particular genetic test into clinical practice, namely whole genome sequencing test. Unlike other DNA tests, this test looks at the entire DNA of a patient in order to find causes for diseases.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Title "Annual Australian Clinical Genomics Symposium"
- Subtitle section that can be changed depending on the theme of the symposium
- stylistic element, that makes it clear that the symposium is about genetics. The style element should be abstract i.e. it is ok to show some abstract version of DNA helix (I have added a few images to display, what I mean with abstract). Please note, it does not HAVE to have a DNA helix, but can also have other stylistic elements. Please be creative and unique, and avoid using images that need to be purchased.
Nice to have (not necessary):
- should stick to the brand colours, or at least partially (see attachment)
- should have a placeholder for the date i.e. 17 - 18 November 2017
- should have placeholder for location i.e. Melbourne
- should use our fonts