Very easy to work with and responsive to any design change requests.
Superb, professional work. Highly recommend!
How Austin2470 started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
DogVacay.com is the new alternative to kennels. We connect dog owners with quality pet sitters across the country, so that when an owner travels, Spot can stay in a loving home instead of a cage. DogVacay qualifies all pet-sitters, provides insurance, veterinary support, and a satisfaction guarantee to provide the ultimate dog boarding experience.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
DogVacay.com is looking for a consistent banner ad campaign with the three most popular display ad sizes – LREC, Leaderboard, and Skyscraper. These ads should project our brand as the new alternative to kennels and entice consumers to board their dogs with our pet sitters. Designers are encouraged to be creative, however, we would prefer the fonts we use in our other materials (Marydale, Arial) be consistent and used in your design. Stock images are encouraged, as we are willing to purchase the right photos for the right campaign.
- Our logo must appear on the ad
- Ad should include clear call to action (i.e. – Book Now, Find a Sitter, etc)
- Ad should include tagline (some ideas will be provided, but designers are encouraged to create any they feel may be superior)
- Please avoid the word “revolution” in any taglines you wish to pitch
- Discover a Friendlier Alternative to Kennels
- Innovation in Dog Boarding
- You Never Have to Go to a Kennel Again
- Kennels are evil. Board Your Dog in a Real Home
- Dog Boarding Just Got Awesome
We’ve passed on designs in the past for playing it safe, so don’t be afraid to be bold – these are banner ads, please make these as eye-catching and creative as you can.