Banner Ads (within email campaigns)
Seeking aggressive turn around times to potentially find the right fit to help us meet upcoming holiday demand!
WE WILL BE SEEKING A FULL SERIES OF ADS FOR UPCOMING WEEKS (SENT 7 DAYS PER WEEK) - Given the winner, a long-term project could certainly be possible! - We want to be the leader of email campaigns in the floral industry -- we like “NEW” - CURRENT DESIGNS/BACKGROUNDS, Flowers only often does not say enough
We want to be the 2018 player in the floral space for emails! ---(Other industry players 1800flowers.com, FTD.com, Teleflora.com - all very great, but very traditional)
We deliver flowers, but customers want to deliver EMOTIONS -- THE MESSAGE IS OFTEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FLOWERS!
We like to evoke 'FEELINGS' in our BANNER AD.
We like to make people THINK - such as the attached that makes the customer think twice -- “oh, I DID forget to order flowers yesterday”
The banner needs to make them “think” about who they should send flowers to.
* Banner must represent all floral occasions - not only bday for example.
* Promo: 20% sitewide savings (or 20% off, save 20%, etc.) MUST BE PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED
* Connecting flowers with the emotion - Not only flower ads--
* The message customer sends is all emotional --they are trying to receive some type of emotion by the recipient (no matter the occasion) AND are anxious to hear from the recipient
* Call to Action REQUIRED, such as ORDER NOW, SHOP NOW, GET THIS DEAL
* Reference that the sale applies to "ALL delivery dates".
*640(w) x est. 440x520(h) -- slight room to adjust height. -Cannot be wider.
* Contemporary/new styles of call to action buttons
* Some new/rustic style okay
* The tone of color and design should generate some type of thoughts, emotions to encourage someone to send flowers.
*Sense of urgency options -- ie, ends at midnight, flash sale, share this with friends and family all weekend etc.
BANNER AD THEMES TO CONSIDER (email subject line is added to give the ‘lead’ into the theme of the ad):
Email subject line: These flowers aren't going to send themselves.
Banner ad text: A beautiful bouquet just waiting to be delivered.
Promo: 20% sitewide
Email subject line: Can you take a minute to picture this?
Banner ad text: Someone unexpectedly receiving flowers and a thoughtful message from you.
Promo: 20% sitewide
Email Subject line: So much to do, so little time. In fact, only 12 hours for this deal.
Banner ad text: Hurry, you only have 12 hours! Includes orders for delivery Thanksgiving week!
Email Subject Lines: Are you a good planner? Procrastinating is costly, so we want to help.
Banner ad text: 20% off all November delivery dates, including Thanksgiving deliveries 11/21-11/23.
Email Subject Lines: Want to add a personal touch to your thoughts? Add these to your message for Under $35
Banner ad text: No matter what you want to say, say it for Under $35 today.