UX and UI designs handed in for our contest with a quality well above the others proposals. The task was not only UI but also UX where Antonia suprised with well structured ideas and user processes well beyond the expected UX for a complex trading application.
How EmmaMason started their banner ad journey
We are a furniture association and need to enhance our image in order to create awareness and increase membership.
Greater New York Home Furnishings Association(GNYHFA)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a furniture association that has been around for a long time and have had a steady membership. We are constantly looking to get new members. I am the chairman of the membership committee and when I recently took on this role I realized that we pretty much don't have any good promotional materials so I set out to create a basic package. We need the following:
2. Brochure about our association
3. Membership Application
4. Poster w/Benefits
- THE ITEMS BELOW ARE JUST SOME IDEAS THAT I JOTTED DOWN...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO IMPROVISE AND ADD OR REMOVE THINGS THAT MIGHT MAKE SENSE OR I LEFT OUT.
- Item 1...Logo - anything that will represent the furniture industry and moving ahead, growth, positivity, etc...
- Item 2...Brochure
- Why Join GNYHFA?
- Meet clients
- meet vendors
- Support the industry
- Find new work opportunities
- Find new staff
- Get discounts on
- Office Supplies
- Car Rental
- Participate in fabulous events (discounts for members)
- Annual Award Dinner Gala
- Annua Boat Cruise
- Various Expos
- Poker Nights
- Golf Outing
- Support Local Charities
- Item 3...Membership Application
- -RETAILERS - $125
- -SUPPLIERS - $125
- -SERVICE COMPANIES - $125
- -MFRS REPS - $210 Includes IHFRA membership)
- -ASSOCIATE MEMBER -$125 already IHFRA affiliated)
- Credit Card Authorization Section w/ permission to charge the same card for renewals
- Section - if a Manufacturer Rep which lines/companies represented
- Item 4...Poster - similar to brochure but designed for a poster 3' wide by 4' high
- GENERAL INFORMATION - Our contact information
- Greater New York Home Furnishings Association
- Suite 418
- 200 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Phone: 212-725-0091
- Fax: 212-481-8655
- E-mail: email@example.com