Followed my instructions to the letter and made the project 100% how I wanted it.
Great Job and will definitely use again.
Everything went well. As you know small tweaks can occur after the handover and the Dr has been excellent in working with us. The Dr. is in the House! Brad ridechicago.com
- Ride Chicago
Thanks for the work on this!
How AdCatt started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
Auto Insurance Quotes
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We help people find the lowest rates on car insurance.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Create a bold auto insurance ad that drivers the customer to click on the button and proceed to our site.
- Keep it clean & simple.
- Size roughly 500x500 pixels to avoid the need to scroll down.
- Use images of Ford & Chevy, but remove emblem
- Use blue, teal, red, orange color scheme
- Make button extremely noticeable. Draw eye to it as the main focus. Place in lower right corner.
- Button can say: 'Get FREE Quotes', 'GET A FREE QUOTE',
- Make sure the user understands the ad at a glance
- Keep the most important text near the top left of the ad, such as "Save 50% More on Your Auto Insurance", "You could save up to 50% on local car coverage" etc
- Create a sense of urgency within the message , such as “Get a FREE Auto Insurance Quote & Save Instantly"
- Use one of the attached logos in the ad