Great Cooperation; quick implementation, perfect result
How Mike I started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
BookedIN is a scheduling software for small, appointment based businesses. We make it easier for hair salons, massage therapists and other small business owners to book and manage appointments online.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're looking for a new, creative front page banner for our website. We're overhauling our entire site to inject more personality and, since the front page banner is the first thing visitors will see, it needs to really pop.
- incorporate a Headline/Tagline (Feel free to come up with something.)
- highlight three major product benefits. (Book Appointments, Track Clients, Manage Schedules)
- complement the new site design: http://corpbuild.bookedin.net/ (user: 99designs pwd: koko)
- include a redesigned "See Plans and Pricing" button
- avoid using pictures of people
- strive towards a Web 2.0 style... stay away from corporate/business suit type feeling
- be exactly 961 pixels wide
We're a young, energetic company, and we want this banner to make that clear, so feel free to let your creativity off the chain!
Our target market is small, appointment-based businesses, but the design shouldn't focus on any specific industry.