DZone Refcardz - (http://refcardz.com)
Update: Design resources at http://wiki.dzone.com/x/AoAJAQ
Launched just one year ago, DZone Refcardz have now become the world's largest and most popular collection of tech cheat sheets for developers and designers. More than a half-million Refcardz have been downloaded by 100,000 users in over 200 countries, and we're just getting started!
We want to launch a new banner campaign to promote this successful series of cheat sheets and take it to the next level. We're looking for fresh creative concepts and implementation. The target audience is especially disinclined to clicking on banners at all, so you'll need to have something really good to get them to respond.
You should submit a group of 2-3 sets of banners. Each banner set should include the following sizes:
- 160x600We have logo art, thumbnails of Refcardz and other materials available to help. Feel free to contact email@example.com by email or IM on AIM/Jabber with requests for supporting materials.
- Fresh, eye-catching design and clever campaign concept
- Quick delivery of core message, get directly to the point
- IAB.net standard sizes (300x250, 728x90, 120x600, 160x600)
- Both animated and static versions preferred, static required
- Original Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and/or Flash files required with delivery
- No canned banners from tired templates
- No banners that exceed IAB specs for total download size
- No "whack the monkey", or similar aggravation
- Nothing garish, excessively blinky or obnoxious
- No long-running banners that move too slowly