Swoopo is an online auction website with atwist. Our users purchase bids, and then place those bids on the items thatthey want the most - potentially saving tremendous amounts on hundreds of itemseach day.
Take a look at some of our existing bannersto get an idea of what we have available at the moment.
Banner 1 (gif): http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.…jd&thumb=5
Banner 2 (gif): http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.…ng&thumb=4
Banner 3 (flash): http://www.mediafire.com/?nmzrz3mczkc
We want to try totally new designs, soplease do not simply replicate these with a slightly better design. Use yourimagination and experience to think what will work best, and what willencourage the most clicks.
Here are some features of the banners whichyou could choose to include (but not required).
- Countdownclock of the auction
- Users bidding(flashing price/ name changing). Does not necessarily have to have the samelook as the website, as in the existing banners we have. Anything that is eyecatching will have the same effect.
- Productsthat “sheen”. I.e. like our logo – with a glossy effect.
- Productsthat zoom in/ zoom out.
- Bid buttonthat ‘jumps out’ – or a similar strong call to action.
- Revolvingmulti-coloured border, as shown in the flash example.
- Promotioncode text
- Swoopo URL
- Swoopo Logo As Swoopo operates in the US, UK, Germany,Spain and Austria (and very soon, Canada), the banners have global scope, and would need to be createdfor every country, with translated text, prices and possibly differentproducts. Please take this intoconsideration when designing the banners, and ensure everything is easilyeditable.
Use http://www.swoopo.com (US) as a source forauction details and price information.